Get out your favorite version of the Holy Scriptures and turn to 2 Chronicles 7:14







Saturday, August 29, 2015

Amendment to Thursday's Post

If you read Thursday's recipe for flawless peanut butter fudge and tried it, you may be mad at me today. Yikes. I made a batch Thursday evening. You might recall  I said I would drop it onto a pizza pan by tablespoons for a change.

Hmmph. It was too runny for that. I went ahead and put it in a baking dish, and it is - as always - delicious. But it has never gotten as firm as it should.

The only thing I can think of that may have happened is . . . I noticed when I was using the "less expensive" peanut butter that it was oilier than the most popular brands. It was the first time I didn't use Jiff.  I'm guessing that's the reason it didn't firm up.

So, add to that recipe . . . use the good stuff!

God bless.

No comments: