Get out your favorite version of the Holy Scriptures and turn to 2 Chronicles 7:14







Monday, January 23, 2012

Excuses, excuses.

I'm sorry.


I spend a lot of time apologizing these days.

I'm sorry I don't write in my blog twice a week, like I promised I would.

I'm sorry my cooking has been reduced to frozen dinners, heated in the microwave.

I'm sorry it was almost time for bed before I got around to making the bed.

Call who? Was I supposed to do that? I'm sorry.

Bear with me, my friends. I'm going to get my act together one of these days. To those of you who check every few days to see if anything has been written . . . bless you. There is a special place for you in Heaven.

You see, my last post "The 'Debil' Made Me Do It" set something off in my brain, and the first thing I knew, another plot was born, and crying for attention. I'm about 1/3 finished with "The Devil Made Me Do It", a novel about a big-time television evangelist gone wrong. Need to finish it by February 15. Writing's fun. Deadlines . . . not so much!

No comments: